The team at the Law Office of Jonathan Gonzales has established a reputation for winning. Attorney Jonathan Gonzales and Licensed Private Investigator Robert Hessee devote tremendous amounts of time, effort, and diligence to each and every client’s case. Through an aggressive approach in the courtroom, our criminal defense firm has secured positive results for countless clients. In fact, Attorney Gonzales remained undefeated in jury trial throughout the year of 2016. His success has even led to being feature in an article by FOX 40.
Benefits of Hiring Our Firm
The Law Office of Jonathan Gonzales sets itself apart from other firms in the area due to our highly experienced, award-winning team, and our commitment to each client.
Clients benefit from the following, and more:
- Representation from a skilled Trial Lawyer known for winning
- Invaluable insight into your case from a former police officer
- Meticulous investigation conducted by a Licensed Private Investigator
- Resources to handle a wide variety of criminal defense cases
- Attorney recognition by Super Lawyers® Rising Stars
- Attorney listing in National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 under 40”
- Free consultations to get your case started
When other criminal defense attorneys in the area don’t know how to handle a case, many turn to our firm for help. Attorney Gonzales has proven his worth time and time again, helping thousands of clients obtain the best possible outcome.
DUI-Specific Training & Certification
While Attorney Gonzales handles a variety of criminal defense cases, he is also thoroughly equipped to handle DUI charges.
Attorney Gonzales brings the following experience to the table:
- Background in the DUI Unit at the Public Defender’s Office
- Drug & Alcohol Recognition Training
- Drug & Alcohol Recognition P.O.S.T. Certificate
Whether you face DUI charges or a complex white collar crime charge, our dynamic team can aggressively advocate for your rights. Click here to learn more about the other Criminal Defense cases we handle.
Speak with an experienced Sacramento criminal defense attorney today for more information about your case! Call (916) 318-5177.